Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Charlie Turns 5

Happy 5th Birthday Little Guy




My favorite things about Charlie:

Reading with you -
So Many Bunnies, Yurtle the Turtle, If I Could Keep You Little, I'll Love You Forever

Cooking with you -
cupcakes, cookies, apple snacks, oatmeal...and did I mention cupcakes with sprinkles?

You always want to ride in the "blue van."

Saying "Dear Jesus" before you go to sleep.  I love to sit there and listen to you ask Jesus to bless the trees and the sun and the moon and everything else you might have walked past that day.  We could all learn something from you.

You remind me so much of your daddy when he was little. You can pick up a stick in the yard and play for hours with the super secret glowing light saber...

You call me Aunt Bob.  I know it won't last forever, but I have loved it for the past 5 years.

There are so many things I have loved about being your aunt for the past five years.  I consider you a gift straight from the Lord above.  I will always be here for you and yes, I will always have gum.

Love,
Aunt Bob


No comments: