Tuesday, July 13, 2010

You Complete Me - Happy Anniversary Boo


Thursday is our wedding anniversary. It may be hard to believe but it has been 6 years since Stan and I were joined in marriage. In the time since we were married we have worked to meld our two families together, I have gone from 2 in my house to 6 in our house and then to 3, we have had 2 elementary children move on to junior high and high school, we have both changed jobs, bought cars, we purchased our first home together and made the big move to Mandarin, watched 3 sons graduate high school, and even have our first grandkitten Ollie.

I can't imagine my life without Stan, the kids and the Furlong family that came with him to our union. I know that my extended family feels the same. I am not sure if you can imagine the laughter Stan brings to me - I definitely married the class clown. (But he is sooo handsome). I know I was born to be here, right where I am now and I sooo much look forward to the next 6 years of our adventure together in this blended family that God has so richly blessed me with.

My darling husband, I love you completely - all of the things I know about you and all of things I still have yet to learn. I will be the greatest student of your needs and your best cheerleader, for the life you have shared with me is a beautiful gift. ~Shmily~

1 comment:

Tamara-Story writer and photographer said...

That's awesome! Happy Anniversary-keep on learning and loving. <3